Views needed on Royton's links to other parts of Greater Manchester
Date published: 03 March 2021
Rochdale Road, Royton
I’m playing my part in a campaign to improve public transport , walking and cycling routes through Royton.
My opinion is that we are not adequately connected to other parts of the Borough and the wider Greater Manchester area.
I feel that poor connectivity disadvantages working age people, seeking job opportunities and everyone in terms of accessing services or hospitality and leisure pursuits.
I believe that a greener and less toxic future is within our grasp, if people have better alternatives to car usage.
But it’s not just about my opinion
As a candidate for Royton North in Mays local elections, I am extremely keen to learn what other people think.
So please visit the page, and take part in the survey
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 2Oldham-born woman is on a mission to find her biological dad after a DNA kit turns her life upside...
- 3Oldham CSE report: How long shadow of grooming gang allegations changed Oldham’s politics - and...
- 4Bishops Meadows homes in Cowlishaw set to go on sale
- 5Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays