Help for families over the summer with free activity pack and tips
Date published: 16 June 2021
Summer is a time when we look forward to being with our families.
After such a challenging year, I think we are all hoping this summer will be extra special and will give us a chance to reconnect with loved ones, rebuild lives, make up for lost time and move forwards.
Yet the summer holidays can also be a time when many parents find themselves under additional pressure.
Perhaps due to juggling work commitments with childcare, or providing entertainment for the family when the bank balance is already stretched.
That’s why I’m delighted to share Family Action’s Creating Happy Memories Summer Activity Pack to help families make the most of summer.
It celebrates everything positive about family life while also taking a bit of pressure off parents by providing simple, practical, fun activities and guidance for everyone to enjoy this summer.
The digital pack is free and can be downloaded at: www.family-action.org.uk/creating-happy-memories
Families are amazing – we’re not always perfect but we are resilient, adaptable and loving.
I know that together we can put a difficult year behind us and create new happy memories.
Broadcaster, bestselling author and life coach
C/o Family Action
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 2Oldham-born woman is on a mission to find her biological dad after a DNA kit turns her life upside...
- 3Oldham CSE report: How long shadow of grooming gang allegations changed Oldham’s politics - and...
- 4Bishops Meadows homes in Cowlishaw set to go on sale
- 5Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays