David Frederick Parkin
Date published: 13 July 2018
In loving memory of David Frederick Parkin who passed away peacefully, aged 79 on 5th July 2018. A true gentleman and well respected by everyone who met him. Loving husband to Julie and the late Gail; devoted father to Nicholas and Simon; stepfather to Alex; father-in-law to Janine and Shannon; much cherished grandfather to Rebecca, Freya, Brooke and Tayah. He is now at peace in heaven with Gail.
The funeral will take place on Wednesday, 18th July 2018 at 1.30pm with service at St Mary’s Church, Greenfield, Park Ln, Greenfield, Oldham OL3 7DX prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium, Hollinwood Cemetery, Roman Rd, Oldham OL8 3LU.
Family flowers only please; donations in lieu if desired to St Mary’s Organ Trust Fund or Alzheimer’s Society c/o Pogson & Armitage Ltd., 53 Huddersfield Road, Diggle, Saddleworth OL3 5NT to whom all enquiries should be made Tel: 01457 872149
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Schoolchildren surprised by Army helicopter landing in Shaw
- 2Resturants in Oldham and Rochdale are among the best in Britain
- 3Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint
- 4Oldham's Lyndhurst Primary School on ITV's This Morning
- 5Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...