Date published: 11 January 2019
In loving memory of Josephine 'Josie' Barnes who passed away peacefully at the Royal Oldham Hospital on Monday 7th January, 2019.
Beloved mother of Craig, Pauline and André and much loved grandmother and great-grandmother.
'Always in our hearts'. She will be sadly missed by all who knew her.
Service at St. Mark's Church Heyside on Monday, 21st January at 1:45pm prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium, Hollinwood at 3:00pm. Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice c/o Hedley Jackson Funeral Directors 48/52 Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham OL2 7SA.
Further enquiries to Hedley Jackson Dip.FD tel: 01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Flooding scheme to protect a hundred homes in Oldham approved
- 4Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 5Superfast broadband will come to Oldham