Date published: 11 January 2019
In loving memory of Josephine 'Josie' Barnes who passed away peacefully at the Royal Oldham Hospital on Monday 7th January, 2019.
Beloved mother of Craig, Pauline and André and much loved grandmother and great-grandmother.
'Always in our hearts'. She will be sadly missed by all who knew her.
Service at St. Mark's Church Heyside on Monday, 21st January at 1:45pm prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium, Hollinwood at 3:00pm. Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice c/o Hedley Jackson Funeral Directors 48/52 Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham OL2 7SA.
Further enquiries to Hedley Jackson Dip.FD tel: 01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four teenagers seriously injured after stabbing at Oldham Leisure Centre
- 2Oldham teacher nominated for ‘Teacher of the Year’ at the Educate Awards 2019
- 3UPDATE: Stabbing at Oldham Leisure Centre last night
- 4Oldham councillor: Speed camera ‘upgrades’ should be ‘priority’ after high number of road deaths
- 5All the Oldham general election candidates