Date published: 11 January 2019
In loving memory of Josephine 'Josie' Barnes who passed away peacefully at the Royal Oldham Hospital on Monday 7th January, 2019.
Beloved mother of Craig, Pauline and André and much loved grandmother and great-grandmother.
'Always in our hearts'. She will be sadly missed by all who knew her.
Service at St. Mark's Church Heyside on Monday, 21st January at 1:45pm prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium, Hollinwood at 3:00pm. Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice c/o Hedley Jackson Funeral Directors 48/52 Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham OL2 7SA.
Further enquiries to Hedley Jackson Dip.FD tel: 01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Three arrested after man stabbed to death in Oldham
- 2Arrests made in Oldham after series of armed robberies
- 3Stabbing victim was previously jailed for torture of 16 year-old boy.
- 4Four masked men rob garden centre and attack worker in Failsworth
- 5Rochdale's Classic Car Show returns to mark 60th anniversary of famous Rochdale Olympic Sports Car