Waterhead aim to build employer database
Date published: 07 June 2018
Waterhead Academy is hosting a pilot Year Eight careers day for students on Tuesday, July 3
Waterhead Academy are in the process of developing an employer engagement database, aimed at enhancing its students' aspirations, key employability skills and career prospects.
To that end, Academy staff are hosting a pilot Year Eight careers day for students on Tuesday, July 3, when any organisations that could attend to provide workshops for students about their respective industries would be welcomed.
If any business would be willing to volunteer to become a member of Waterhead's employer data base and help to facilitate a range of initiatives, including career presentations, assisting with mock interviews, delivering career workshops and providing the opportunities for work place visits, this would be greatly appreciated.
Staff would welcome any support available.
To discuss possibilities further, please contact Neil Wilson at the Academy via: firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be in touch to discuss developing these employer links.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Conlon Construction begins work on futuristic climbing facility in Oldham
- 2Oldham teacher banned from classrooms for at least three years
- 3The end of an era beckons as Lol and Mag prepare to hang up their baking gloves
- 4As the darker nights draw in, GMP reminds residents to keep their homes light and locked
- 5Gang of women carry out Uppermill robbery