UCO showcase research in Athens
Date published: 20 June 2018
Daniel Bosmans and Rachael McLoughlin take a break in Greece
A small delegation from University College Oldham presented research at the prestigious 20th International Conference on Education in Athens.
Daniel Bosmans, UCO Academic Development Lecturer, Rachael McLoughlin, Research Assistant and Graduate Intern, and Emma Young, Academic Development Lecturer, jetted off to Greece to take part.
The project presented was ‘Succeeding with non-traditional learners in HE Workshop’.
It had already been presented in the form of a poster presentation at the University of Liverpool. However, the Athens showpiece was a full-blown conference presentation.
There were hundreds of academics from around the world in attendance.
The whole research was conducted as a student/lecturer partnership (between Rachael and Daniel) and was about undergraduate students from various faculties at University Campus Oldham.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Conlon Construction begins work on futuristic climbing facility in Oldham
- 2Oldham teacher banned from classrooms for at least three years
- 3The end of an era beckons as Lol and Mag prepare to hang up their baking gloves
- 4As the darker nights draw in, GMP reminds residents to keep their homes light and locked
- 5Gang of women carry out Uppermill robbery