Clint and The Fuss - surely the best alternative to the royal wedding
Date published: 10 May 2018
Oldham's legendary keyboard player and DJ Clint Boon
If the forthcoming royal wedding is not going to be your thing, there is a very special music alternative on offer at the Smokies Park Hotel in Bardsley.
Saturday, May 19, sees local legend Clint Boon perform a DJ set at Smokies at what promises to be a cracking Manchester Music night event.
Clint is best known as the keyboard player/songwriter/vocalist for iconic 80s/90s indie chart band Inspiral Carpets.
As the band was formed in Oldham, it’s great to see that Clint is performing in a local hotel and heading back to his home town.
Clint is now a very much in-demand DJ and radio presenter.
Also performing on the night are local Manchester band The Fuss (above), playing all the well known songs from the ‘Madchester’ scene.
So if watching the royal wedding is not your plans, then why not join Clint and The Fuss for this fantastic one-off event.
Doors open at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £20 per person.
That includes a meat and potato pie supper.
To book your tickets, call 0161 785 5000.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for over two years after offering girls cash for sex
- 2Homeless-Friendly initiative hopes to aid those in need across Greater Manchester
- 3New £35m development in Failsworth will create hundreds of jobs and homes
- 4Paul Scholes accused of breaking football betting rules
- 5Oldham man stars in new Parkinson's campaign