Players drafted in to clear snow from the Boundary Park pitch
Reporter: Carl Hartley
Date published: 01 February 2019
Snow scene at Boundary Park
Players and fans of Latics came together this morning to help clear the snow from the Boundary Park pitch ahead of tomorrow's game.
10 supporters turned up and were joined by players Harry Robinson, George Edmundson, Jamie Stott and Tom Hamer to help prepare the ground for the visit of Morecambe.
Everyone was in good spirts with the Oldham Chronicle being told some of the helpers spent more time throwing snow balls rather than the job in hand.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Schoolchildren surprised by Army helicopter landing in Shaw
- 2Resturants in Oldham and Rochdale are among the best in Britain
- 3Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint
- 4Oldham's Lyndhurst Primary School on ITV's This Morning
- 5Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...