Players leaving Boundary Park
Date published: 09 May 2019
Players to leave in the summer
They include experienced trio Peter Clarke, Dan Gardner and Jose Baxter, along with four others.
Five other players have returned to their parent club, including Callum Lang, who says he's now looking to force his way into Wigan's first team.
The full list is below;
Returning To Parent Club
Officials at Latics say "[they] would like to thank all the players for their effort and commitment whilst at Boundary Park and would also like to wish those that have left the very best of luck for the future".
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Charlie Elms death - do you recognise this man?
- 2There's no mountain high enough for Oldham family fundraising after dad’s brain tumour diagnosis
- 3Councillor fears Alexandra Park could become a 'no-go area'
- 4Courageous Imran says thanks to his hero rescuers with a tasty curry
- 5Teenager fined and disqualified from driving