Players leaving Boundary Park
Date published: 09 May 2019
Players to leave in the summer
They include experienced trio Peter Clarke, Dan Gardner and Jose Baxter, along with four others.
Five other players have returned to their parent club, including Callum Lang, who says he's now looking to force his way into Wigan's first team.
The full list is below;
Returning To Parent Club
Officials at Latics say "[they] would like to thank all the players for their effort and commitment whilst at Boundary Park and would also like to wish those that have left the very best of luck for the future".
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham fish and chip restaurant rated one of the best in the region
- 2Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...
- 3Oldham woman jailed for 2 years for benefit fraud.
- 4Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint
- 5Oldham Councillor deselected for 2nd time