Nepomuceno agrees new deal at Latics
Reporter: Jon Chubb
Date published: 21 May 2019
He's put pen to paper on a new one-year deal
Oldham Athletic have agreed terms with one of their out of contract players by signing Gevaro Nepomuceno to a one-year contract extension.
It will keep the winger at Boundary Park until the end of the 2019/2020 season.
The 26-year old signed for Oldham Athletic in September 2017 and made 48 appearances for the club last season, scoring six goals in League Two along with ten assists.
Speaking to the club’s official website after signing his new deal, Nepomuceno said: “Playing for this club I’ve had some special memories and I’m looking forward to next season now.”
“I’m settled here and I have a good relationship with the fans so it was an easy decision to extend my stay.”
The 26-year old signed his new contract before he sets off to play in the CONCACAF Gold Cup this summer along side Latics goalkeeper Zeus De La Paz, with their Curacao side in Group C alongside the likes of El Salvador, Honduras and Jamaica.
The final squad for the competition will be announced at the start of June.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday
- 2Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 3Dovestone locals demand parking fine blitz
- 4Is your business eligible for the latest crisis funding? How to apply.
- 5Tameside to be Greater Manchester’s pilot for test and trace programme