Date published: 09 March 2020
The visitors grabbed their third victory in four outings
By scoring 18 unanswered points in the second half, Dewsbury Ram-raided Oldham Roughyeds to win 24-6 at Bower Fold.
The visitors grabbed their third victory in four outings as they moved up to sixth place in the Betfred Championship.
Oldham opened the scoring with a Ryan Ince try which Dan Abram goaled off the touchline, but Dewsbury levelled with a try in the corner by right-wing Andrew Gabriel and the conversion by Paul Sykes.
It was 6-6 at half-time, but Roughyeds were pinned down at the bottom end of the ground in the second half when Dewsbury dominated down the slope and scored another 18 points to make it a disappointing day for the home club and home supporters.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham McDonald's had to shut due to huge queues yesterday
- 2Property on Windsor Road shot at in targeted incident
- 3Dovestone: 'no-go area' needs urgent funding
- 4WATCH: Police release CCTV footage after man was injured during terrifying armed burglary
- 5WATCH the footage: Witnesses sought following 'frightening' armed robbery