Date published: 09 March 2020
The visitors grabbed their third victory in four outings
By scoring 18 unanswered points in the second half, Dewsbury Ram-raided Oldham Roughyeds to win 24-6 at Bower Fold.
The visitors grabbed their third victory in four outings as they moved up to sixth place in the Betfred Championship.
Oldham opened the scoring with a Ryan Ince try which Dan Abram goaled off the touchline, but Dewsbury levelled with a try in the corner by right-wing Andrew Gabriel and the conversion by Paul Sykes.
It was 6-6 at half-time, but Roughyeds were pinned down at the bottom end of the ground in the second half when Dewsbury dominated down the slope and scored another 18 points to make it a disappointing day for the home club and home supporters.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Revealed: which areas of Oldham have the highest coronavirus cases
- 3Survivor Trevor: "take this virus seriously"
- 4Witnesses sought after 'nasty' Manchester Street multiple collision
- 5Oldham driver charged following north Wales police chase