Super League is back in August
Date published: 29 June 2020
Super League games will take place behind closed doors
Super League will return on Sunday, August 2 with three games live on Sky Sports.
The Super League season will recommence behind closed doors at a single venue with the following games:
Hull KR v Toronto Wolfpack (1pm); St Helens v Catalans Dragons (4.15); Huddersfield Giants v Leeds Rhinos (6.30).
The following weekend, August 8 and 9, will see a full round of fixtures.
The revised season will comprise of a further 15 rounds followed by a top-four semi-final with the Grand Final taking place towards the end of November and the start of the 2021 Super League season delayed a little bit.
For now, Super League games will take place behind closed doors at a small number of neutral venues that meet stringent guidelines.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Oldham has the highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country
- 3Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl
- 4Andy Burnham calls on the Government not to send Oldham into lockdown
- 5Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases