Oldham RLFC to appear on BBC's regional news tonight
Date published: 30 July 2020
Oldham RL chairman Chris Hamilton
It is thought that Chris will be talking in general terms about the club, Covid-19 and issues arising from the unprecedented events of the past few months.
Brendan, as has been well documented during this period, was in a coma in the intensive care unit at Pinderfields Hospital in Wakefield where NHS staff saved his life after he was severely struck down by the virus.
He will be asked about issues arising from that and how he is progressing in terms of his mental health.
So fans, tune in to BBC 1 at 6.30pm tonight to listen to your club chairman and your assistant coach.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Oldham has the highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country
- 3Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl
- 4Andy Burnham calls on the Government not to send Oldham into lockdown
- 5Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases