Betfred's boost for RFL
Date published: 11 October 2021
Betfred and the Rugby Football League (RFL) have announced two-year extensions to the title sponsorships of the Championship, League 1 and the Women’s Super League
Betfred and the Rugby Football League (RFL) have announced two-year extensions to the title sponsorships of the Championship, League 1 and the Women’s Super League.
In addition, Betfred have extended their partnership with the RFL to include the Wheelchair Super League, thus matching the sponsorship of the Men’s, Women’s and Wheelchair Challenge Cups which were extended earlier this year.
Ralph Rimmer, the RFL Chief Executive, said: “This is another great boost.
"As title partners, Betfred work enthusiastically and creatively with the RFL and our clubs to promote the competitions, so we’re delighted to extend that partnership until at least the end of 2023.”
Betfred boss Fred Done said: “We have built up a tremendous relationship with Rugby League and look forward to working together for at least another two years.”
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 2Oldham CSE report: How long shadow of grooming gang allegations changed Oldham’s politics - and...
- 3Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 4Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis
- 5Glade of Light thefts - police want to speak to this man