Debbie’s our MP-ink!
Date published: 27 October 2011
MP Debbie Abrahams wears it pink
MP Debbie Abrahams is proud to be pink for a cause close to every woman’s heart.
The Oldham and Saddleworth representative has become bosom buddies with Breast Cancer Care Campaign to promote their “Wear it Pink” day tomorrow.
Supporters are being asked to don a dash of pink and donate £2 for the privilege to help fund innovative, world class breast cancer research.
Debbie says: “I would like to encourage everyone in Oldham, and throughout the country, to support “Wear it Pink” on October 28, to raise valuable funds for breast cancer research as so many of us know people who have lost friends and family members to the disease.
To take part visit www.wearitpink.co.uk and register to receive your free fundraising pack now.
“Wear it Pink” is supported by Vanish, which has committed to raising an incredible £250,000 for the charity this year.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham child rapist sentenced to 18 years in jail after sexually abusing three young boys
- 2Council animation celebrates the re-opening of Oldham’s high streets and reminds residents to do...
- 3Oldhamers gearing up for a return to the pub - albeit outdoors for now
- 4Dovestone Rangers Service is closed following drop in revenue
- 5Pub which lost licence over Covid breaches denied new licence