Oldham’s a costly place to insure your car
Date published: 19 August 2014
THE Oldham postcode is the fifth most expensive place to insure a car in Britain, according to the AA.
The organisation says the average annual cost of a premium in Oldham is £794.78 - and this is over seven per cent less than in the previous quarter.
The annual cost of comprehensive car insurance has fallen by around £120 over the last year, to an average £504.
London remains the most expensive place to insure a car at £922.44 - itself down five per cent, while
Manchester is third at £820.63, down 4.1 per cent.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Three arrested after man stabbed to death in Oldham
- 2Arrests made in Oldham after series of armed robberies
- 3Stabbing victim was previously jailed for torture of 16 year-old boy.
- 4Four masked men rob garden centre and attack worker in Failsworth
- 5Rochdale's Classic Car Show returns to mark 60th anniversary of famous Rochdale Olympic Sports Car