School traffic worries to be discussed
Date published: 08 July 2015
A public meeting is to be held about the potential traffic impact of the new Diggle School.
There are growing concerns about the impact the building of the new £19 million secondary school will have on roads in Dobcross. The meeting will be attended by senior project and engineering officials froim the council, as well as local MP. Debbie Abrahams.
But organisers are making clear the event hasn’t been called simply to object to the plans
The meeting is on July 28 at Dobcross Band and Social Club in Platt Lane (7.30pm).
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Oldham has the highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country
- 3Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl
- 4Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases
- 5Revealed: which areas of Oldham have the highest coronavirus cases