School traffic worries to be discussed
Date published: 08 July 2015
A public meeting is to be held about the potential traffic impact of the new Diggle School.
There are growing concerns about the impact the building of the new £19 million secondary school will have on roads in Dobcross. The meeting will be attended by senior project and engineering officials froim the council, as well as local MP. Debbie Abrahams.
But organisers are making clear the event hasn’t been called simply to object to the plans
The meeting is on July 28 at Dobcross Band and Social Club in Platt Lane (7.30pm).
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham child rapist sentenced to 18 years in jail after sexually abusing three young boys
- 2Council animation celebrates the re-opening of Oldham’s high streets and reminds residents to do...
- 3Oldhamers gearing up for a return to the pub - albeit outdoors for now
- 4Dovestone Rangers Service is closed following drop in revenue
- 5Pub which lost licence over Covid breaches denied new licence