Man continues to fight for his life after M60 bridge fall
Date published: 11 February 2019
Man fights for life after bridge fall
Police have confirmed to the Oldham Chronicle that a man is continuing to fight for his life after falling onto the M60 yesterday (Sunday 10th February) in Oldham.
Emergency Services were called to the M60 close to Junction 22 at Chadderton, just before 10pm following reports that someone had fallen onto the carriageway.
When paramedics arrived at the scene they treated a man for serious injuries before rushing him to hospital.
The motorway was closed for several hours following the incident.
The man remains in hospital in a critical condition.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 2Superfast broadband will come to Oldham
- 3Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 417 year old girl from Oldham dies of suspected drugs overdose at Leeds Festival
- 5Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day