Woman rushed to hospital in serious condition after crash in Oldham
Reporter: Jon Chubb
Date published: 14 March 2019
The appeal was posted on Greater Manchester Police Saddleworth Borough’s Facebook page yesterday
Emergency Services were called to Milnrow Road in Shaw at around 1pm on Wednesday afternoon (13th March) after reports that a car had struck a lorry.
Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service were needed to cut the woman, believed to be in her 60s, free from her car while another woman, believed to be in her 30s, was also treated at the scene by Paramedics.
So far there have been no updates on the condition of the woman in her 60s although North West Ambulance Service did say they rushed her to Manchester Royal Infirmary with serious injuries.
The air ambulance also landed at the scene, but it appears that was a as a precaution.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Wild, Priest and Clarke all linked with Oldham manager’s job
- 2Oldham man arrested on suspicion of malicious social post
- 3EXCLUSIVE: Oldham Councillor’s wife not giving up despite threatening phone call
- 4Woman rushed to hospital in serious condition after crash in Oldham
- 5Grenadier Guards heading to Saddleworth