Man summoned to court over death of teenager in Oldham
Reporter: Jon Chubb
Date published: 03 May 2019
It's in connection with a collision which led to the death of 17-year old Trent Warburton
A man has been summoned to appear in court following a fatal collision in Oldham back in November.
28-year old Jamie Campbell, has been charged with numerous offences including causing death by dangerous driving, causing death by driving without due care whilst over the prescribed limit of a controlled drug and causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
He’s also been accused of driving a motor vehicle dangerously, failing to stop after a collision and failing to report a collision.
He’s due to appear at Tameside Magistrates Court on Thursday 6th June.
It’s in connection with an incident on Oldham Road back on Saturday 10th November 2018 in which 17-year old Trent Warburton died and a 19-year old man was seriously injured.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Superfast broadband will come to Oldham
- 4Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 517 year old girl from Oldham dies of suspected drugs overdose at Leeds Festival