National Lottery Unclaimed Prize Statement
Date published: 09 July 2019
The National Lottery
Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, operator of The National Lottery, today (Tuesday 9th July 2019) announced that a claim has been made in relation to the £1,000,000 prize from the Lotto draw on 9th January 2019.
The ticket was bought in Manchester. The claim is currently going through the process of validation.
Unless the winner of a major National Lottery prize opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win.
For further information, please contact Camelot Press Office- 0207 632 5711.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday
- 2Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 3Dovestone locals demand parking fine blitz
- 4Is your business eligible for the latest crisis funding? How to apply.
- 5Tameside to be Greater Manchester’s pilot for test and trace programme