Police have cheeky request for cannabis growers
Reporter: Jon Chubb
Date published: 11 July 2019
Officers rumbled the farm on Tuesday evening
Police in Tameside have taken to social media to make a cheeky offer to those responsible for a massive cannabis farm discovered on Tuesday evening (9th July).
Members of teams from Droylsden and Denton made the find at a property on Denton Road in Audenshaw, seizing a number of plants.
They believe the ‘grow’ has a street value of around £100,000.
In a statement on GMP’s Tameside South Facebook page the officers also had cheeky offer to those responsible for the farm.
“If the green fingered person(s) will like to claim their "GROW" back feel free to come and make an appointment at the police station with your green fingered friends to speak to officers, you may want to pack an overnight bag.”
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Investigation launched after stabbing at Hollinwood tram stop
- 2‘Manipulative sexual predator’ from Rochdale jailed for four years
- 3Hate crime against transgender people rise 168pc in Greater Manchester
- 4Disabled season ticket price hike leaves Latics fans furious
- 5Woman punched in the face as man steals her car