Police appeal for help to find family of Rochdale woman
Date published: 08 August 2019
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace family of Carole Crossley from Rochdale
66-year old Carole was admitted to hospital after suffering a fall at her home at Norman Weall Court, Fielding Street in Middleton on 25th June 2019.
Sadly, Carole passed away on 16th July 2019 at Salford Royal Hospital.
There are believed to be no suspicious circumstances surrounding her death.
Anyone with any information about Carole’s next of kin should contact the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 8097.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Flooding scheme to protect a hundred homes in Oldham approved
- 4Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 5Superfast broadband will come to Oldham