CCTV images released after burglary at Greenfield rail station
Date published: 12 August 2019
CCTV images released
BTP (British Transport Police) officers have released CCTV images after a burglary at Greenfield rail station in Oldham.
The incident happened at 6.10am on Wednesday 31st July.
Two one tonne tracked dumpers were stolen. The machines are valued at more than £8,000 each.
Two men are reported to have arrived at the station in a Volkswagen Crafter van then used a ramp to load the dumpers into the vehicle.
Officers believe the men in the images may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who knows them is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 and quoting reference 127 of 31/07/19.
The public are also asked to keep an eye out for the stolen machines and report them to the police.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Flooding scheme to protect a hundred homes in Oldham approved
- 4Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 5Superfast broadband will come to Oldham