Man pulled from car and attacked with baseball bat in Oldham
Date published: 20 September 2019
Egerton Street car park
At around 10.15am on Wednesday 18 September 2019 police were called to reports of an assault on Brackley Square, Oldham.
A 27-year-old man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after he was pulled out of his car and attacked by men with a baseball bat.
The offenders then fled the scene in a white BMW 1 series and no arrests have been made.
Enquiries are ongoing.
Anybody with information should contact police on 0161 856 2247, quoting incident number 3331 of 18/09/2019, or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1WATCH: Police release CCTV footage after man was injured during terrifying armed burglary
- 2Affordable homes to transform ‘pigsty’ site
- 3£500k to improve roads and street safety
- 4Property on Windsor Road shot at in targeted incident
- 5Calf 'drowning in mud' rescued by RSPCA after eagle-eyed tram driver spots his plight