Lorry ploughs into wall in Oldham
Date published: 03 October 2019
Photo: Google Maps
The junction of Coal Pit Lane at Ashton Road
Two people have been taken to hopsital after a lorry ploughed into a wall in Oldham.
It's understood the collision happened on Ashton Road near Coal Pit lane in Fittonhill.
The Oldham Evening Chronicle contacted the police who advised minor injuries were sustained.
The road is closed in both directions.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 2Roadside danger angers Dovestone locals
- 3Tributes paid to ex-Oldham councillor Angie, who has died aged 61
- 4OSFC’s Aspiring Medics Programme enjoys record number of university offers
- 5The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday