Police appeal for help after Oldham man dies
Date published: 07 October 2019
Police are appealing for help for the public's help to trace the family of a man from the Oldham area.
49- year old Michael Smith, died at The Royal Oldham Hospital on Friday 13TH September 2019.
There are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
It's believed Mr Smith was originally from the Preston area of Lancashire.
Anyone with information on his next of kin should contact the Police Coroner’s Office in Heywood on 0161 856 9096.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham fish and chip restaurant rated one of the best in the region
- 2Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...
- 3Oldham woman jailed for 2 years for benefit fraud.
- 4Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint
- 5Oldham Councillor deselected for 2nd time