Woman taken to hospital after falling from bridge above M60 motorway
Date published: 13 November 2019
The M60 motorway queues
Police received reports shortly after 3pm today (Wednesday 13 November 2019) that a woman had fallen from a bridge above the clockwise side of the M60 near junction 22.
Emergency services attended the scene and taken the woman to hospital with injuries that are currently believed to be serious but not life-threatening.
It's understood all lanes have re-opened.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham Council announces Christmas refuse collection arrangements
- 2Footage released of a man following assaults of two women in Oldham
- 3Latics fans march to protest against current ownership
- 4Election disillusionment on the streets of Oldham
- 5Controversial petrol station to sell alcohol round-the-clock