Wanted man has links to Ashton and Droylsden
Date published: 22 November 2019
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a wanted man from Manchester.
Steven Murphy (aged 37) was released from prison in October 2019 after being jailed in 2016 for wounding.
He has failed to abide by the terms of his licence and is now wanted on recall to prison.
Murphy is known to have links to the Ashton, Droylsden, Salford and Manchester areas.
Anybody with information regarding his whereabouts should contact the police on 0161 856 5238 independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham Council announces Christmas refuse collection arrangements
- 2Footage released of a man following assaults of two women in Oldham
- 3Latics fans march to protest against current ownership
- 4Election disillusionment on the streets of Oldham
- 5Controversial petrol station to sell alcohol round-the-clock