Collision in Oldham leaves patient in critical condition
Date published: 26 November 2019
Photo: Google Maps
Woodstock Street at the junction of Park Road
A patient has been taken to hospital in a critical condition following a collision at around 8am this morning.
It's understood it happened at the junction of Woodstock Street and Park Road in Glodwick.
Park Road is closed in both directions.
Emergency services remain on the scene.
More updates to follow.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham Council announces Christmas refuse collection arrangements
- 2Footage released of a man following assaults of two women in Oldham
- 3Latics fans march to protest against current ownership
- 4Election disillusionment on the streets of Oldham
- 5Controversial petrol station to sell alcohol round-the-clock