Pair charged with racially aggravated public order offences
Date published: 31 July 2020
Both men have been charged with a racial/religious public order offence
Two men have been charged with racially aggravated public order offences.
Gary James King (aged 61) of Richmond Drive, Leigh and Craig King (aged 57) of Anita Street, Ancoats, have both been charged with a racial/religious public order offence - namely causing intentional harassment, alarm or distress using words or writing.
Both men are due to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
At around 6.10pm on Sunday, November 17, 2019, police were called to a report of a hate crime at a takeaway in the Northern Quarter, Manchester.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases
- 3Revealed: which areas of Oldham have the highest coronavirus cases
- 4Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl
- 5Survivor Trevor: "take this virus seriously"