Pair charged with racially aggravated public order offences
Date published: 31 July 2020
Both men have been charged with a racial/religious public order offence
Two men have been charged with racially aggravated public order offences.
Gary James King (aged 61) of Richmond Drive, Leigh and Craig King (aged 57) of Anita Street, Ancoats, have both been charged with a racial/religious public order offence - namely causing intentional harassment, alarm or distress using words or writing.
Both men are due to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
At around 6.10pm on Sunday, November 17, 2019, police were called to a report of a hate crime at a takeaway in the Northern Quarter, Manchester.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Council responds to concerns popular park could become ‘no go’ area following ‘disturbing’
- 2Oldham man among three charged following cocaine conspiracy investigation raids
- 3GP tells Oldham's men - “don’t wait, let’s check out that prostate”
- 4Caged - 'Pernicious' Oldham man who sexually communicated with two teenage boys
- 5Man arrested in Manchester hotel after over 25,000 phishing messages sent in one day