Daniel shines at Max Force mega show
Date published: 03 June 2022
Daniel Dissington pictured at the Uppermill Civic Hall
Daniel Dissington starred for Max Force Muay Thai at his own club show at the Uppermill Civic Hall.
A total of 29 Muay Thai bouts were staged on the night, organised by Max Force owners Bradley Tunnacliffe and Shaunna Pratt.
Seventeen-year-old Daniel, who studies at Oldham College, defeated an opponent from Knuckles Muay Thai after a gruelling five-round N-class bout.
Daniel secured a unanimous decision in his IMTF area title fight in the 83kg category.
The Max Force gym in Lees celebrates its first anniversary on June 7.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Ultimate Products announces purchase of Salter.com
- 2Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 3Shopkeeper fined after illegal tobacco seized
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis