Jayne Barnes Dance Group dance at Granada Studios for Homeless Initiative
Date published: 11 July 2019
Jayne Barnes Dance Group
Jayne Barnes Dance, based in Mills Hill Road in Chadderton danced their socks off and raised £1134 for St John’s Homeless Initiative.
Hosted by Allied London, the group had the opportunity to perform at Granada Studios to raise awareness for the cause.
The St. John’s Homelessness Initiative is a joint commitment from all organisations involved in the development to contribute towards ending homelessness through; awareness-raising, inclusive employment, and fundraising.
Jayne said, “it means so much to support something like this and raise awareness.
Dancing at these studios was just a fantastic opportunity and we absolutely loved it.
Thankyou to everyone who got involved, we are so proud.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Investigation launched after stabbing at Hollinwood tram stop
- 2‘Manipulative sexual predator’ from Rochdale jailed for four years
- 3Hate crime against transgender people rise 168pc in Greater Manchester
- 4Disabled season ticket price hike leaves Latics fans furious
- 5Woman punched in the face as man steals her car