Gin Fair in Saddleworth is a big success
Date published: 30 July 2019
The Gin Fair in Saddleworth
Fun-loving guests danced with joy when a famous Saddleworth hostelry staged its first Gin Fair.
More than 350 braved the weekend elements to join exclusive gin masterclasses held under a shelter at The Old Bell Inn, Delph.
They sampled the finest quality gins in the distillers room in the restaurant of the landmark hotel with an option to buy their favourites.
And each guest received a memorial glass as a keepsake.
Despite rain, the guests took to dancing in the hotel’s car park with entertainment by local singing legend, Morgan.
And Beth Sharp, 22, a member of the Old Bell’s front of house team, entertained after another vocalist had to pull out at the last minute.
A raffle, with dazzling prizes donated by local businesses, raised £395 for Francis House Children’s Hospice.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Flooding scheme to protect a hundred homes in Oldham approved
- 4Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 5Superfast broadband will come to Oldham