Gin Fair in Saddleworth is a big success
Date published: 30 July 2019
The Gin Fair in Saddleworth
Fun-loving guests danced with joy when a famous Saddleworth hostelry staged its first Gin Fair.
More than 350 braved the weekend elements to join exclusive gin masterclasses held under a shelter at The Old Bell Inn, Delph.
They sampled the finest quality gins in the distillers room in the restaurant of the landmark hotel with an option to buy their favourites.
And each guest received a memorial glass as a keepsake.
Despite rain, the guests took to dancing in the hotel’s car park with entertainment by local singing legend, Morgan.
And Beth Sharp, 22, a member of the Old Bell’s front of house team, entertained after another vocalist had to pull out at the last minute.
A raffle, with dazzling prizes donated by local businesses, raised £395 for Francis House Children’s Hospice.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham Chronicle rolls off the presses for the first time in 2 years
- 2Man dies after being hit by a tram in Oldham
- 3Nine Oldham primary schools receive ‘Good’ reports from Ofsted Inspectors
- 4Oldham sign local lad Fletcher on two-year deal
- 5Chadderton man charged after stabbings in Manchester City Centre