Howes Ronald George
Date published: 19 August 2021
Howes Ronald George 1925 - 2021
Sadly passed away peacefully on 15th August, 2021, aged 96.
Beloved husband to Irene, partner to Betty, father to Julie, Susan and Peter and grandfather to Joseph, Lottie, Nicholas, Isaac, Ellie, George, James, Megan and Lily.
He will be greatly missed and forever loved.
Funeral service will be held on Friday, 10th September at Hollinwood Crematorium at 11am. All welcome.
Please do not send flowers but if you desire, donations to Dementia UK can be made on the day or sent directly to their website.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Ultimate Products announces purchase of Salter.com
- 2Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 3Shopkeeper fined after illegal tobacco seized
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Oldham set to place significant focus on endometriosis