Howes Ronald George
Date published: 19 August 2021
Howes Ronald George 1925 - 2021
Sadly passed away peacefully on 15th August, 2021, aged 96.
Beloved husband to Irene, partner to Betty, father to Julie, Susan and Peter and grandfather to Joseph, Lottie, Nicholas, Isaac, Ellie, George, James, Megan and Lily.
He will be greatly missed and forever loved.
Funeral service will be held on Friday, 10th September at Hollinwood Crematorium at 11am. All welcome.
Please do not send flowers but if you desire, donations to Dementia UK can be made on the day or sent directly to their website.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man suffers 'serious' injuries after being struck by a car on the A627M
- 2Children's TV star Olivia shines a light on Royton nursery
- 3'50 Shades' sex club closed down following raid
- 4Man caged for death by dangerous driving after a woman was killed in a 'catastrophic' collision
- 5Five-year-old boy injured in Burnley Lane collision