HMRC at Oldham Athletic
Date published: 28 November 2017
HM Revenue and Customs officials were at Oldham Athletic's Boundary Park ground on Monday morning, 27 November.
HMRC told Oldham Times News that ‘it cannot comment on individual cases’.
A statement from the club said: ‘Oldham Athletic Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Limited can confirm that HMRC have today attended the club’s premises.’
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Hairy Biker Dave Myers encourages people in Oldham to have their eyes tested
- 2Universal Credit blamed as Oldham Foodbank may not be able to keep up with demand
- 3Another yellow weather warning for Oldham
- 4New Annie Kenney letter goes on display in Oldham
- 5HMRC urging people in Oldham to check if they can claim tax relief