Latics secure services of Hamer
Reporter: Jon Chubb
Date published: 17 July 2019
Tom Hamer will be remaining at Boundary Park until 2022
With the new season drawing ever closer, Oldham Athletic have announced they’ve secured the services of Tom Hamer for another two years.
The former academy graduate’s new deal will see him remain at Boundary Park until the summer of 2022.
Hamer is a product of the Oldham Athletic Academy and has been at the club since 2015, making his senior debut in January 2018 against Leicester U21s.
Hamer has become an ever-present part of the Latics defence featuring 35 times in all competitions last season.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Flooding scheme to protect a hundred homes in Oldham approved
- 4Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 5Superfast broadband will come to Oldham