Tommy Brierley suffers broken leg in Cougars game.
Date published: 30 March 2022
Roughyeds are without Tommy Brierley in their upcoming games.
Oldham Rugby League Club, beaten 32-6 at home by Keighley Cougars in their opening Betfred League One game, will go to Hunslet on Sunday without right-wing Tommy Brierley, who suffered a broken leg in the Cougars game.
"It's too early to speculate on how long he'll be out; we'll know more when he has his appointment at the fractures clinic," said coach Stuart Littler.
Brierley was injured near the end of the game when he went down awkwardly in a heavy tackle on a kick return.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Ultimate Products announces purchase of Salter.com
- 2Asthma sufferer endures ‘horrendous’ 10-hour A&E wait after falling ill and having breathing...
- 3Shopkeeper fined after illegal tobacco seized
- 4Latics pounce for Windass, while Stobbs/Fondop extend stays
- 5Appeal for information/dash cam footage following fail to stop collision