Express to impress
Reporter: Lucy Kenderdine
Date published: 10 August 2017
CUSTOMERS in Shaw will be able to enjoy a new look Tesco Express from Tuesday, August 22 as the store undergoes a refurbishment.
The Market Street store closed for two weeks on the evening of August 6 and is set to open again on August 22.
The refurbishment will include new shelves, tills, fridges and even a new floor.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Joint funeral for devoted Oldham couple who died from Covid just two weeks apart
- 2Chadderton man charged in connection with Moston murder
- 3Two Oldham women charged with drug and modern slavery offences
- 4End of the road for Greater Manchester’s controversial masterplan
- 5‘Damp’ homes in housing estate to be refurbished with new insulation