Barry’s radio show switch
Date published: 27 July 2011
A last-minute change to BBC Radio 4 listings has resulted in a “Face the Facts” show featuring Oldham campaigner Barry Haslam going out today instead of next week.
The BBC says today’s lunchtime show, with presenter John Waite talking to Barry and fellow members of the support group Tranx, will be repeated on Sunday at 9pm.
The show puts the spotlight on the plight of people addicted to tranquillisers and prescription drugs, and the lack of help available to help them withdraw from the drugs.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham man who broke a woman's leg by jumping on it and placed a gun in her mouth has been jailed.
- 2Council confirm use of hotel for asylum seekers
- 3Watch the augmented reality video of new town centre plans
- 4Man who was injured in firework accident at Delph vigil has died
- 5Oldham mum's desperate search for the only food her autistic daughter will eat