Oldham man sought after breaching prison licence terms
Date published: 01 June 2020
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a wanted man from Oldham.
Adrian Harewood (aged 49) is wanted on recall to prison after breaching the terms of his licence.
He was released from prison in March 2015 after being jailed in November 2007 for GBH.
Harewood is known to have links to the Bury and Oldham areas of Greater Manchester.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should contact police on 0161 856 8172.
Information can also be passed to the independent charity - Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Free skips rolled out across Middleton estate in bid to cut down on fly-tipping
- 2Angry residents seek action on late night fireworks and anti-social behaviour
- 3Popular brewery to open tap room in new premises
- 4Oldham MP salutes 'good news' as Latics reveal agreement which means re-opening of North Stand
- 5Developer reveals plans for hundreds of homes on controversial greenfield site