Man charged following Moston raid
Date published: 05 March 2021
Police officers executed two drug warrants as part of GMP’s Operation Foam
Two men have been charged following warrants in Manchester and Liverpool.
Remez Caffrey (aged 23) of Chelston Avenue in Moston and John Chean (33) of Thirlmere Walk, Kirkby, have both been charged with:
• Conspiracy to supply cocaine
• Conspiracy to supply amphetamine
• Conspiracy to supply cannabis
• Conspiracy to import cannabis
• Money laundering
They both appeared at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court yesterday (Thursday) and were further remanded into custody ahead of a future court appearance.
On Wednesday (March 3) officers executed two drug warrants – as part of GMP’s Operation Foam - in Manchester and Liverpool and arrested two people and seized a quantity of cash, drugs and electronic equipment.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Plans for 160 homes to be decided by councillors
- 2‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 3Dogs Trust’s longest term resident hopes to find love as lockdown lifts
- 4Man who fled after crashing his car into a wall is jailed
- 5NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company