Police appeal to trace wanted man
Date published: 05 March 2021
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a wanted man from North Manchester.
Genadegs Ponomarenko (aged 46) is wanted for failing to complete his sex offender notification requirements.
He is originally from Latvia but is believed to still be in the UK.
He is a white male with brown hair and of slim build.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of him should contact police on 0161 856 3625.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Plans for 160 homes to be decided by councillors
- 2‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 3Dogs Trust’s longest term resident hopes to find love as lockdown lifts
- 4Man who fled after crashing his car into a wall is jailed
- 5NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company