Massive sale beckons ahead of Oldham Debenhams store closure on May 2
Date published: 23 April 2021
The Debenhams store in Oldham
There is set to be some huge bargains on offer at Debenhams in Oldham ahead of the store’s final closing date on May 2.
The Spindles retail giant has announced that 27 of its stores across England and Wales will close their doors for the final time next month.
Up to 80 per cent is set to be slashed from fashion and homeware prices, and up to 70 per cent off beauty and fragrance.
All Debenhams stores are Covid-secure, with appropriate hygiene and social distancing measures having been put in place.
The remaining stores look likely to close their doors for the final time between May 4 and May 15.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1UPDATED: Victim named in murder probe after body found in Rishworth
- 2OL8 postcode is in 'crash for cash' scam top 15
- 3Chadderton school inspires children to learn outdoors with help from Redrow
- 4Firefighters expect to be at Royton blaze scene for 'a number of days'
- 5Oldham woman hospitalised after stabbing incident