Teenager fined and disqualified from driving
Date published: 14 June 2021
Kasim Miah received a £239 fine and was disqualified from driving for 12 months
A teenage driver from Oldham has been fined and disqualified for a year after a court appearance.
A post on the GMP Chadderton Facebook page read: "Kasim Miah, 19yrs, of Old School Avenue, Oldham, was arrested a second time for failing to appear at Court for drug driving after being found over 8 times the legal limit in November, 2020.
"£239 fine and disqualified from driving for 12 months."
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Farm shop staff 'intimidated' by travellers parked illegally on their land
- 2Angry residents seek action on late night fireworks and anti-social behaviour
- 3Free skips rolled out across Middleton estate in bid to cut down on fly-tipping
- 4Oldham MP salutes 'good news' as Latics reveal agreement which means re-opening of North Stand
- 5Popular brewery to open tap room in new premises