Garratts appoint two new partners
Date published: 08 July 2020
Garratts have announced the appointment of two new partners - Sarah Houghton and Loretta Smith.
They are both experienced solicitors who have been with the firm for some time.
Sarah works in the clinical negligence and general litigation departments and Loretta (pictured below) is a member of the children panel within the firm's extremely busy care department.
These appointments are in recognition not only of their loyal service to the firm, but also their abilities, efforts and commitment to their clients and to the firm.
Stephen Garratt, Senior Partner, said: "As a firm we constantly look to the future and even in difficult times believe in developing the firm and its staff as well as improving the service to our clients.
"We believe that these appointments fulfil both these goals and ultimately will be of great benefit to the practice and the communities we serve."
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Oldham has the highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country
- 3Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl
- 4Andy Burnham calls on the Government not to send Oldham into lockdown
- 5Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases