Guests celebrate 50 years of Oldham business
Date published: 25 September 2018
Members of the panel discussed Oldham business changes over the last 50 years
Numerous well-known guests and speakers gathered at Ultimate Products' Manor Mill headquarters to take part in a very special event - 'The Changing Face of Business in Oldham'.
Members of the panel discussed the changes over the last 50 years.
They included Manchester Cabins chief Frank Rothwell, Tariq Amin, of Amin Poultry, Dawn Torrington from Doing Biz for Yourself, and Nzube Ufodike of Wayra Open future.
Kashif Ashraf was the host as over 50 people attended the event.
Craig Holden, from Ultimate Products, said: "It was incredible the level of interest that the topic generated.
"There was an overwhelming strong sense of pride from the Oldham community."
The business event was part of the ongoing Oldham Histories Festival, which will run until October 6.
A full list of events is available to view on the Oldham Council website.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 2Roadside danger angers Dovestone locals
- 3Tributes paid to ex-Oldham councillor Angie, who has died aged 61
- 4OSFC’s Aspiring Medics Programme enjoys record number of university offers
- 5The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday