Bradford City 1 - 1 Oldham Athletic
Date published: 19 October 2017
Eoin Doyle scored Oldham's goal
Oldham extended their unbeaten run to five games under Richie Wellens with a draw at Bradford City.
Bradford took the lead just minutes after kick off. From a free kick, Nicky Law passed to Paul Taylor who hit a powerful drive from 25 yards that gave Johny Placide in the Oldham goal no chance.
Eoin Doyle equalised midway through the first half and from thereon Latics looked like they would go on and win the game but it proved not to be.
With Wimbledon and Doncaster both winning, Oldham drop to 19th in the table, one place and one point above local rivals Rochdale, but having played one game less.
Bradford City: Doyle, Hendrie, Thompson, Knight-Percival, Chicksen, Law, Vincelot (Dieng), Reeves, Patrick (Poleon), Wyke, Taylor (Gilliead).
Substitutes: Kilgallon, Dieng, Poleon, McCartan, Hanson, Gilliead, Raeder.
Oldham Athletic: Placide, Dummigan, Clarke, Bryan, Hunt, Fane, Gardner (Omrani), Byrne (Flynn), Nepomuceno (Menig), Doyle, Davies.
Substitutes: Ruddy, Wilson, Gerrard, Flynn, Banks, Menig, Omrani.
Referee: Chris Sarginson
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Another yellow weather warning for Oldham
- 2Hairy Biker Dave Myers encourages people in Oldham to have their eyes tested
- 3Universal Credit blamed as Oldham Foodbank may not be able to keep up with demand
- 4Greater Manchester drug smuggler jailed
- 5No public inquiry into Oldham pathologist accused of botched inquests