Attacker charged with sexual assault
Date published: 12 November 2019
Sabato was charged with sexually assaulting a 23-year-old woman
A man has been charged with sexual assault in Manchester city centre.
Thomas Sabato (aged 31), of no fixed address, was charged with sexually assaulting a 23-year-old woman on Monday, November 4, 2019.
Sabato has been remanded in custody and will reappear at Manchester Crown Court on Monday March 16, 2020.
Shortly after 4.40am on Sunday, October 5, 2019, police were called to Bugle Street, Deansgate to a report of a sexual assault on a 23-year-old woman.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Bid to wind up Oldham Athletic dismissed at court hearing
- 2Man's body found at a property in Rochdale
- 3Woman has handbag stolen and is dragged to the floor during robbery in Oldham
- 4Oldham pensioner surprised with a 'Silent Night' from Oldham College choir
- 5Oldham school extension costs to rise by £800k